At this webinar hosted by Global Financial Integrity, the expert panel discussed the trends, research and conditions of oil corruption, wildlife trafficking and illegal mining of gemstones and minerals on the African continent. Speakers provided case study examples of natural resource crime and corruption and explored possible solutions to curbing natural resource crime on the African continent.
Live illustration of Alexandra Gillies' opening remarks to the panel, by ThinkIllustrate.
- Moderator: Francis Kairu, Global Financial Integrity
- Tutu Alicante, EG Justice
- Alexandra Gillies, Natural Resource Governance Institute
- Alastair Nelson, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
- Opimbi Osore, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GiZ)