A national stakeholder conversation on the performance and future sustainability of the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), lessons from the coronavirus crisis and ways forward.
This dialogue provided a platform to review GNPC’s mandate and sustainability strategy, performance and challenges and reflect on the impact of the pandemic on the corporation’s operations and future plans
- Host: Nafi Chinery, West Africa manager, Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI)
- Keynote speaker: Mohammed Amin Adam, deputy minister for energy, Ghana
- Moderator: Juliette Twumasi-Anokye, founder, Anojul Afriyie & Co.
- Presenter: Joseph Dadzie, general manager, commercial, GNPC
- Presenter: Patrick Heller, advisor, NRGI
- Presenter: Benjamin Boakye, executive director, Africa Centre for Energy Policy
- Presenter: Steve Manteaw, chair, Civil Society Platform on Oil and Gas Ghana